Posts by soipelez
49 posts total, newest first.
A quick question.in Counter-Strike 2 Help - yeah we figured as much, we got his stuff back so it doesn't matter.A quick question.in Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=T!TAN's Camel;10616520]A keylogger could have been on his computer for a long time, this has nothing to do with csgo, just your friend not being responsible with his computer.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if there was a A quick question.in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hello, so a few hours ago my friend was invited to a altpug match by randoms, he accepted them and was called on Skype, once they called him they spoke to him for a bit but just hung up after a short period of time, thenAnyone know what's up with DayZ right now?in DayZ Discussion - me, none of my friends and a few of my steam friends who I don't know cannot find any server, my guess is they're running some sort of emergency patch because they'res something game breaking that needs fixing, but I don[IW5M Server Plugin] Spawn Retarded Bots (UPDATED)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=Epic_Platypus12;9935575]Whenever i type "!addBots 5" into chat, it says i do not have permission to use the command. I suppose i am not an admin on my own fking server. No idea how that happened, and i have no ide
Showing the 5 most recent posts.