Posts by Flitchit
301 posts total, newest first.
CSGO Smoke exploit (NVIDIA Users only)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I guess its patched. That's good I guess, but I wanted to try it out first haha.CSGO Smoke exploit (NVIDIA Users only)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=flame2975;9791620]
Do you see an Apply or Save button anywhere?[/QUOTE]
Yes I hit apply changes, but whenever I re-open nVidia inspector the values change back to default. Does this mean its patched?...
I guess CSGO Smoke exploit (NVIDIA Users only)in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - My settings in nVidia inspector keep changing back... any idea on how to fix this?Windows 9in General - [QUOTE=andre02203;7762424]
Well on my game's website a different version in Japan requires you to have Windows 11 to view the site.[/QUOTE]
Hahahahhaahahhahahahah
No. We are up to Windows 8. So is the entire world. IfCombat Arms Tournament: Eliminationin Combat Arms Discussions - To join a gaming competition advertised on a major hacking website
/lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.