Posts by Optophobe
8 posts total, newest first.
XM8/T-2/WA2000?in Combat Arms Discussions - Lol, get the M4 Super 90. It's really good for elim and especially good for Quarantine :DPub Console 1.3 for NA & EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Everytime I inject with sinject as admin using pubconsole.dll and vinpub2.dll and vindictus.exe and then run vindictus, the console doesnt pop up or anythinyGodmode and 1 Hit Kill v6.42 [NA] [BindFix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - After I inject with sinject using vindictus.exe and pubconsole.dll and vinpub2.dll and run vind the console doesnt pop up or anythingGodmode and 1 Hit Kill v6.42 [NA] [BindFix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I select the consle.dll and vinpub2.dll on sinject and choose vindictus.exe on sinject already run as admin then I load vind but the console doesnt pop up. What do I do? D:Secrets to craft more than +10 weapon?in Vindictus Help - From what I have heard, someone is working on a hack that shows before the enhance is finished if it is going to fail or not.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.