Posts by devilinside0928
6 posts total, newest first.
Crysis-3 Simples WallHack And Esp. [Release]in Crysis 3 Hacks & Cheats - I agree with nightmare. I opened it with notepad and it says "ADFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDë8£6z0C7«Ã6" over and over again, I also tried this but it didn't work.
I don't want any trouble but I think your hack is fake sasuke. aCrysis 3 v1.3D Multihacks [Trainer Patch v1.4, x32Bits & x64Bits]in Crysis 3 Hacks & Cheats - [/COLOR]Hi nightmare. the only think that works for me is infinite ammo and "sometimes" infinite nano vision. all features of 1.3 works for me by the way...
Im using x64 bit Win7...[COLOR="Silver"][NEWS] New Feature for Multihackin Crysis 3 Hacks & Cheats - nice I'm not hoping for aimbot but this is gooood :))) keep it up...Crysis 3 Espin Crysis 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=4fun?;7789010]You need the Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable
download from here:
Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center (http://www.microsoft.com/Crysis 3 Espin Crysis 3 Hacks & Cheats - I got an error saying:
Both injection-methods failed!
( RemoteLoadLibrary and DetourInjecting )
Crysis3_esp.dll -> Crysis3.exe
Target is protected? err:0
please help :) ty in advance..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.