Posts by mastahell
7 posts total, newest first.
RANT ABOUT SERVERS DOWN HEREin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Damn, this is really useless, but, since we are all here... We have to admit that Nexon is really lame and that they suck much more then we can think... Nexon awaits with a lot of shit.What programs do they use to Create CA?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Iwin;345094]Most games these days DO NOT use C++ as their main Engine.
Instead, they use C++ to create their own language; called Native Code.[/quote]
Yes, I know that they build their own language for the EngWhat programs do they use to Create CA?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=assason99;345030]how do you choobs and newbs know all this, lmao i dont understand a single word[/quote]
Lol. Well, usually I explain stuff in-depth, but I really didn't want to do it for this post since it wouWhat programs do they use to Create CA?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=rolls;344928]Rofl you guys are noob, with c++ you can only make games like pinball E.C.T 70-80's games
In order to make a game like nexons combat arms, you need to have knowloage in multiple language, i have no iConsequences of getting caught hacking combat arms? For my friendin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=PadaWaN;344899]Lol yea, Al those kids are all punks then there just liek "What you get caught for", Then your just like "Hacking....Yea i know im a BAMF"[/quote]
Lol! This is just priceless. I laughed like a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.