RANT ABOUT SERVERS DOWN HERE

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
RANT ABOUT SERVERS DOWN HERE
Im a fag spammer, lets party cause Im gay and I wana touch kids
Quote Originally Posted by maxisking View Post
Im a fag spammer, lets party cause Im gay and I wana touch kids
OMG,
(TO SHORT)
u are weirdo........
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
i am gay asshole........
Awesome! Is that 10 characters?
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
ill suck your cock...

no ty...

the servers are down cuz nexon is updating
lls. ump sucks ass now..
Quote Originally Posted by maxisking View Post
I should get ban for spamming, i am gay and a fag
I totally agree
Quote Originally Posted by duyxngoc94 View Post
I totally agree and I RULE
Nice one u forgot to add he touches, little boys and this

Uhm is it jus me or does combat arms not open when u click combat arms . exe it says theres a error and to go to the site
jerk off >_>!!!!!!!!!
lololol (to top quote)
Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
Im a fucking retard, durrrrrr.
I like to touch mens pen15's all day it feels good
But remeber kids
lol too many fags here i was trying to stop all the noobs spamming they cant connect >.>
Quote Originally Posted by maxisking View Post
lm A retarded special boy and can't notice everyone is spamming me
Oh thats too sad. EVERYONE SPAM HIM
servers down for 2 hours thats u cant login
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?