RANT ABOUT SERVERS DOWN HERE

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
isnt this considered spam...
ahaha don't spam, if you do, you will get banned, just a warning :P
oops my bad lol maybe i should delete my post? i love getting flamed <3
Quote Originally Posted by maxisking View Post
oops my bad lol maybe i should delete my post? i love getting flamed <3
lol, flaming feels good. AHHHHHHH.........
Now ima go suck up to Gourav.
Quote Originally Posted by warrick983 View Post
lol, flaming feels good. AHHHHHHH.........
Now ima go suck up to Gourav.
yay u. im gunna get banned /facepalm
Quote Originally Posted by maxisking View Post
yay u. im gunna get banned /facepalm
lol, what are you gonna do, report me. Really I have a life so I dont give a fucK. YOu may live off of the ********* but I have a social life.
Quote Originally Posted by warrick983 View Post
lol, what are you gonna do, report me. Really I have a life so I dont give a fucK. YOu may live off of the ********* but I have a social life.
So do I...
Wait...I'm Anti-Social
So I do not have a social life...
Carry on
stop faking the Quotes -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
I like fucking quotes

Ok ill stop rate nowww
Damn, this is really useless, but, since we are all here... We have to admit that Nexon is really lame and that they suck much more then we can think... Nexon awaits with a lot of shit.
Quote Originally Posted by mastahell View Post
Damn, this is really useless, but, since we are all here... We have to admit that Nexon is really lame and that they suck much more then we can think... Nexon awaits with a lot of shit.
I would LOVE to see you make a MMOFPS...
Nexon may fail in certain categories...but atleast they can scrap SOME stuff and call it a game
yup
pretty much they are trying their ridiculous attempts to update hackshield by ass they gonna update hackshield YOU CAN NEVER KILL HACKERS. YOU MAKE KILL 1 BUT HES JUST GONNA INSTANT RESPAWN AND HEADSHOT YOU.
is this a spamfest or wut lol
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us