Posts by Dizzyed
6 posts total, newest first.
MHWalker v0.928 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=l2noob2;5540266]If you are my l33t friend, then I suggest you check your junk mail. Sometimes it goes there.
[/QUOTE]
Ffff then it probably never got approved. My junk mail filter seems to be pretty harsh as noMHWalker v0.928 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Sorry to post about this again but what's the minimum donation amount to receive VIP? I donated around $13 and want to know how much more I need to donate to receive it.S>Dragon Nest NA Account[Velskud]$15 PAYPALin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm interested. Do you have an email I can contact you at? I can't send messages.MHWalker v0.928 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - :< I donated yesterday but have yet to get my VIP edition. Is the paypal email supplied in the donate button wrong?Selling Staff Evie @ West (49 aspd 61 crit 13.7k matk)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - How much are the characters that aren't Evie? Also what server are they on?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.