Posts by yhimdrunk
4 posts total, newest first.
THE GAME IS GOING TO DIE :pin CrossFire Europe Discussions - CFEU won't die. GM's do way too good job for that. They will either manage to bann majority of hackers by account or they will detect hacks faster, either because they pay XTrap more money or because they change the antiAnticheat going to change !in CrossFire Europe Discussions - Well, GM's didn't proof that this will happen. I don't see it so far. Let's see how they'll decide.
Whatever, I think the only real good anti cheats are nProtect and Punkbuster. PB won't work for CFEU. let's see whether Team Destroy CrossFire Europe TriggerBot V1in CrossFire Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=michielr;5560146]love out team? haha
but wait for approval by a minion:)[/QUOTE]
Well it seems to be approved, at least I can click the link, BUT it returns an error message: "Invalid Attachment specified. If you Team Destroy CrossFire Europe TriggerBot V1in CrossFire Europe Hacks - Invalid attachment link :?
But if this hack works then I just love you... Srsly... :D
Showing the 4 most recent posts.