Posts by omgcreeper
7 posts total, newest first.
C-S: S / -New ~ Updated- Undetectable Wallhackin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Gets me banned from almost every server i try to join on[HElP] overwatched or detected?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - No, it was not overwatch. I used it in 1 game in a few rounds. It was propably detected but the hack wasn't marked as outdated or outdated. PS. I have been vaced 2 times of couldsoups hacks after 1 game of use xD. I guesExternal Box ESP, TriggerBot, AimBot 5/21/2014in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Got vaced today. I used this in 1 game about 2-3 days ago. I didn't use it obviously or anything. I used in 2 rounds to do a little comeback since the enemy was winning.External Box ESP, TriggerBot, AimBot 5/21/2014in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - How long do you usually get to use the hack? I got vacced a day after i used 1 cheat, it didn't say it was outdated or detected untill weeks later. ThanksLooking for rank booster. Steam name: ToFiin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I can have low kdr because of team... this does not always happen but i cant play comp in solo because there are so much noobs and no communication or whatsover on my team...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.