Posts by puhaa
16 posts total, newest first.
How To Make Your Own Simple Skin For CS 1.6in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Really heplful ty :)Record when using wallhack?in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - So do you know a way stevenz7? TBH I don't think there's a way since the hack is merged with my folder, but I still hope there's a way :DGOLD GUN AND ALL TITLES!!in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sn1p3ro12;5595269]omg problem i got 15 prestige and after 2-3 minutes me crash wtf[/QUOTE]
Ye got the same problem tooCounter Strike: Source Bhop script!in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Use autohotkey, it won't get you banned :)Spawnssssssin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - It is the worst spawns I've ever experienced in any BF game so far.... But still a VERY good game :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.