Posts by moshimosh
12 posts total, newest first.
Buying Fully Geared Mercenary Account w/ Decent Character Name (Spring or Greenwood)in Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm buying a fully geared Mercenary account probably with 3.6k++ Physical attack and 8k ++ Critical.
With Costume,Wing, lots of CC Items and Decent Heraldies.
Please send an email to dragongamermehotmail.com about the S> DN SEA springwood account (lv40 mercenary)in Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - I would like to buy your mercenary account can you please add me on msn messenger dragongamermehotmail.com, thanks.Buying Dragon Nest SEA Gold / Items Springwood & Greenwoodin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - still buying 25k more on greenwood and still looking for a regular seller on springwood. add me up on those emails above
---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------
Just want tSelling 12k gold on Greenwood Server , for 3k phpin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - tell me if you have more It's easier to buy to those people I already bought golds / account already no more long conversations xD.Buying Dragon Nest SEA Gold / Items Springwood & Greenwoodin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - I am buying gold in both servers, rates are :
I am buying in these rates in USD
-1k @ $8
-10k @ $78
-20k @ $150
-30k @ $225
For Items I need Upgraded Manticore Set or Upgraded Apocalypse SET for BM or for FU wi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.