Posts by kudougw
7 posts total, newest first.
buying a second account for hack?in Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - I want to get a second account to use some of those p2c, my question is that if I get banned, would it affect my other account if I only use 1 pc?
thanks
- - - Updated - - -
and also, perfectaim vs IWC, which is bWTS< DN NA GODLY ACCOUNT CHEAP!in Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - seriously interested, please skype kudougwThree 60s; Blade dancer, Gladiator, Lunar Knight (DN NA) [and other characters]in Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - skype me for details: kudougwNA account: Tempest/Sniper/Gladiator/Inquisitor/Bladedancerin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - skype me : kudougwDragon Nest NA Gold / Account / IGNin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - i`d like to buy this, skype me: kudougw
Showing the 5 most recent posts.