Posts by High_Voltage
38 posts total, newest first.
OldSchoolHack BP CoDMW3 BETA 4in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - lolbie
it's Patched!BydloBot v1.1in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=samysoufi;5745440]Got banned to :S[/QUOTE]
Hmmm.. I use it since the release... not banned yet!
On AlterMW3 it's Detected!Is it possible?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - [QUOTE=tenthlobbymw2;5724414]I was wondering when I use the aimbot bydlobot it always aims through walls is it possible to make the bullets go through all the walls. Example I lock onto someone 3 walls away my bullets shBydloBot v1.1in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=thehax;5724109]I don't know if in steam it's detected, but in AlterMW3 it's detected[/QUOTE]
LOL don't use this in AlterMW3 xP
It's not detected on steam!BydloBot v1.1in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=qwvb1111;5712930]Oh... Thanks for answering me High_Voltage! But... Can you explain in detail? What editor should I use to make it zero? And can I change back the gun view, I mean the FOV? 'Cuz it is 100, not the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.