Posts by Dimik
81 posts total, newest first.
OBrozzV0.|Very Simple|No Lag|Pub Features|in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - gracias amigoHacks for Windows 7in Combat Arms Help - yeah lol,the injector closesHacks for Windows 7in Combat Arms Help - [quote=Clo239;1987286]run injector as administrator and some hotkeys u might have to hold[/quote]
I just tried this several times and still the hacks do not workHacks for Windows 7in Combat Arms Help - I have searched for an answer on this site before I am posting and I could not find one.
I have tried almost every injected from perX to Reddragon and almost every available working CA hack on this site.
The same pChams & No fogin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have windows 7 and i tried to inject this with perX and it all injected ok but when
i am in game nothing happens when i press the hotkey
Showing the 5 most recent posts.