Posts by DrunkenGamer
14 posts total, newest first.
MP3 Skull Searcher (Download MP3 Instantly + ProgressBar)in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Bojan Trpezanovski;5914928]Progressbar doesent work[/QUOTE]
It is working. Sometimes the download is so fast that the progressbar shows for like 1 millisecond and closesMP3 Skull Searcher (Download MP3 Instantly + ProgressBar)in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Jason;5914706]If you're releasing a file as a source release, why not actually take the time to write decent, readable and well-documented code?[/QUOTE]
Like what do you mean? It's pretty readable to meMP3 Skull Searcher (Download MP3 Instantly + ProgressBar)in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=what3verr;5914515]Nice. How do you do the animated screenshots?[/QUOTE]
You use Camtasia Studio
[QUOTE=-Ale3mend0;5914548]add me on skype ale3mend0!!![/QUOTE]
Umm okay? I added youText Correctorin Visual Basic Programming - I didn't quite get you. What the code below does is if the user entered something in MaskTextBox1 and RichTextBox1, the RichTextBox2's text is going to be MaskedTextBox1 and then RichTextBox1's text
If MaskedTextBox1.TKD Calculatorin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=saissem15;5914295]Could someone post the code calculator kd I add to my utility.
thank you?[/QUOTE]
Please explain further. KD for Combat Arms or what?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.