Posts by phoenixraider
37 posts total, newest first.
[Source] Keyboard Menu 2.0in C++/C Programming - [quote=Davidm44;1320567]Shouldn't you give us what's in font.h? I think that would help us understand a little more.[/quote]
font.h is just my ..
CreateD3DFont / RemoveD3DFont functions[Source] Keyboard Menu 2.0in C++/C Programming - Title: Keyboard Menu 2.0
Author: Str1k3r21
Credits: Cobra (making a Tutorial with Highlights)
Update Log
1. Added Multi-State Options
2. Switched from "Use Unicode Character Set" to "Use Multi-Byte Character Set ".
3. A[INFO] Jumpsin Assembly - I made a reply to a thread, posted somewhat this ..
Thought I'd post it here for all you Assembly & OllyDBG users.
- enjoy
Z Flag, C Flag, S Flag ..
Witch allows you to do/un-do jumps ..
Depending on witch jump(RELEASE) sudden attack hackin Sudden Attack Hacks - [quote=xSuperJaKex;876747]you disconect[/quote]
I have a better one ..
Fully Undetected ..
With Menu (A)
Yay Me :P
But but but ..
Not releasing xD(RELEASE) sudden attack hackin Sudden Attack Hacks - sup dude ..
This is Str1k3r21 :)
thanx for giving me credits m8.
Enjoy All :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.