[INFO] Jumps
I made a reply to a thread, posted somewhat this ..
Thought I'd post it here for all you Assembly & OllyDBG users.
- enjoy
Z Flag, C Flag, S Flag ..
Witch allows you to do/un-do jumps ..
Depending on witch jump .. You should edit witch you need for the exact thing ..
Examples (Most Common) ..
In some other cases ...
That, always jumps ..
You will have to edit the whole line of JMP ...
To what ever fits ur needs.
P.S: I'm no expert, but I hope that helped
Thought I'd post it here for all you Assembly & OllyDBG users.
- enjoy
Z Flag, C Flag, S Flag ..
Witch allows you to do/un-do jumps ..
Depending on witch jump .. You should edit witch you need for the exact thing ..
Examples (Most Common) ..
Code:
JNE ..... That will "operate" only if the Z Flag is not equal to 0 ..
Code:
JE That will "operate" only if the Z Flag is equal to 0 ..
Code:
JA That will "operate" only if the C Flag & Z Flag is ABOVE 0 ..
Code:
JB That will "operate" only if the C Flag is below 1 ..
Code:
JG That will "operate" only if the Z Flag & S Flag is greater then 0 ..
Code:
JGE That will "operate" only if the S Flag is greater or equal to 0 ..
Code:
JMP ....
You will have to edit the whole line of JMP ...
To what ever fits ur needs.
P.S: I'm no expert, but I hope that helped