Posts by gunnerlunner
10 posts total, newest first.
Texture Hackin Unturned Discussions & Help - Is there a way to edit textures in unturned? I plan on using this to make people stick out like a sore thumb. If this is possible will it also be blocked by VAC?How To Edit Hacksin Unturned Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=KastOn_Bag;9935902]As I answered all our files are locked to prevent anyone to copy or change anything at this point do you create the server to your friend.[/QUOTE]
Oh I did not notice you reply to it. Well I joHow To Edit Hacksin Unturned Discussions & Help - I recently downloaded the sin hack for unturned. Problem is it has a gold hack and I do not know how to edit hacks. I looked at guides and they all say change instruction #x, but I do not know what they mean by instructiServerHack v0.4in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Im playing on my friends server and dont want to get caught. How do I disable the gold hack?[2.2.5]SinHack - Undetecte MP godmode, spawn bunkers, speedhack, crashings, and morein Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Please make it possible to play without gold hack please I dont wanna get caught hacking on friends server.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.