Posts by Autobot
54 posts total, newest first.
[Buying] COL+in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Dan12green;5853947]Added.
MSN: vhr95zwhotmail.com[/QUOTE]
I added you instead.
Accept me and we can talk[Buying] COL+in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Dan12green;5851418]bump, hoping to get at least one seller. D:[/QUOTE]
I have a COL.
I'll swap it for the 2LT with 6 Perms
Talk to me on MSN
MSN: autobotmpgh@live.com[CANA] Selling MSG3, 5 PERMS + Anniversary Items, Legit Accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=FlyingSnail;5852828]yeah i know >_< i don't play on it anymore, it's just sitting here collecting dust T_T[/QUOTE]
Hmm, lets talk on MSN
MSN: autobotmpgh@live.com
25k NX to offer.Selling: Captain I With 24 Perms. ((PayPal))in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=CowboyWoody;5841625]Rank: Captain I
KDR: 1.60
Assault Rifles:
M14 SE
L85A1 MOD
G36E Valkyrie
M416 CQB
AK74M
ACR
M4A1 Desert Warrior
Aug A3
Famas G2
SMG:
UMP45
P90TR
Sniper:
M-200 Ghillie
M107CQ SE
L96A1 ArctSELLING LTC5 26 PERMSin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=LittleHacker;5841714]Game Version: NA
Items and length: 26 perms inside SS
Rank:LTC 5 ALMOST COL
Kd (Kill Death Ratio):1.5+
Any other Important Information: Lots of perms, Never hacked on,CBL Clean
Showing the 5 most recent posts.