Posts by InferNus`
12 posts total, newest first.
[Question]Super Hack might be Simplest?in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Okey, I won't beg for it. I won't ask for it... Just Tell me if something like that is Exists and Accesible?[Question]Super Hack might be Simplest?in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Hi,
I see many Hackers killing the Whole Enemy team in seconds, They shoot through walls etc.
Can someone give me this Hack:
You can Aim through walls with Super Bullets?
Aimbot Through walls + Infinate BulleVAC Ban? VAC Unban? "Eh... "in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I got 2 Steam account and Every Account got Another Copy of MW2, One is my Old, Banned Account.
And one is my New Not Banned, MW2_LIB'd Account.
Yes! I'm hacks Addict!
Everybody too shy to say, But everybody is HaWeapon Spawnerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - doSpawnGold()
{
self notifyOnPlayerCommand("[{+actionslot 2}]", "+actionslot 2");
while( 1 )
{
self waittill("[{+actionslot 2}]");
OrginalW = getCurrentWeapon(); // GETS THE CURRENT WEAPON
Weapon Spawnerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - unnecessary? So the player Will have no Weapons?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.