[Question]Super Hack might be Simplest?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Question]Super Hack might be Simplest?
Hi,

I see many Hackers killing the Whole Enemy team in seconds, They shoot through walls etc.

Can someone give me this Hack:

You can Aim through walls with Super Bullets?

Aimbot Through walls + Infinate Bullet Pertantion ? Something like that?

Does it hard?

Please post it or Give me it? I'll give him Special Thank
Don't beg for hacks mate.
Okey, I won't beg for it. I won't ask for it... Just Tell me if something like that is Exists and Accesible?
aimbot small map and an LMG or turret
I don't think there are public hacks, but I bet there are hacks that can do so if you pay.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?