Posts by tynab
382 posts total, newest first.
A injector.in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=poedeltje;8651757]
I'm using Segoe UI, lol. Don't talk shit.[/QUOTE]
i didnt saw that cuz the pic is too small to recognize what font r u usingA injector.in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=poedeltje;8651549]
I made it at Windows 7, not windows 8 lol.
// And I'm making something that searches for all undetected hacks, then I put it in a XML file.
---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- PrevioPort and Chat in Visual Basicin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE='-[Exorcist]-;8647765']
Read my thread again =]
[/QUOTE]
try googe'ling :)Port and Chat in Visual Basicin Visual Basic Programming - ----------------------------------------------------
Making your own chat program!!!
----------------------------------------------------
This tutorial will teach you how to make your very own chat program.
What A injector.in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Zuhrain;8629839]its look creepy. who can teach me ? skype[/QUOTE]
haha it's very simple and easy :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.