ExclamationA injector.

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
A injector.
Hey,

I'm learning VB.net and I want to add some special features to it, but I dont know what kind of features you guys want.

Screenshot: (Idk how it looks, I'm don't have any design skills :i) (That notification thing it too big, I know that.)

Yes, I like light colors ;P.

Poedeltje.
i think it looks pretty good, will it work for crossfire? if so id like to use it.
Quote Originally Posted by lucasheer715 View Post
i think it looks pretty good, will it work for crossfire? if so id like to use it.
Thanks and idk.
An*
And it could be better , i made better one for windows /8
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
An*
And it could be better , i made better one for windows /8
I made it at Windows 7, not windows 8 lol.

// And I'm making something that searches for all undetected hacks, then I put it in a XML file.


---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post


haha it's very simple and easy
You know HTML is not a coding language? It's a markup language.
Quote Originally Posted by poedeltje View Post


I made it at Windows 7, not windows 8 lol.

// And I'm making something that searches for all undetected hacks, then I put it in a XML file.


---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------



You know HTML is not a coding language? It's a markup language.
whaterver , i made it at windows 8 but everything that you see is made by me , like me web browser in my signature
only form style in my injector was by windows 8
And for better windows 8 look use Segoe UI
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post


whaterver , i made it at windows 8 but everything that you see is made by me , like me web browser in my signature
only form style in my injector was by windows 8
And for better windows 8 look use Segoe UI
I'm using Segoe UI, lol. Don't talk shit.
Quote Originally Posted by poedeltje View Post


I'm using Segoe UI, lol. Don't talk shit.
i didnt saw that cuz the pic is too small to recognize what font r u using
Public injection method with a gui. Nothing new..
Seriously. " I want to learn to code in vb.net -- yet I already know a bunch about windows internals " ... doubtful/irregular. Thanks for sharing tho. The gui is prettyful.
Like the GUI, it's so pretty!
its look creepy. who can teach me ? skype
Quote Originally Posted by Ticherhaz View Post
its look creepy. who can teach me ? skype
haha it's very simple and easy
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post


haha it's very simple and easy
easy?! teach me then
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?