Posts by DanielXer
17 posts total, newest first.
AVA public hack- What should I do?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - ??????????????AVA public hack- What should I do?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - What do I need to update / download?
Or repair did not really understand
141025macro bot blook?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - message 0xE019100b
APSuper Macro 1.3A1 ? blooked?Help problemin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=spikemytear;7191096]cuz u fail in a step .. all i know that u don't even have XSHERLOCK.XEM in ur system so maybe u just ignore this disable and hex edit and try or try to msg a guy who made it and maybe tell u whHelp problemin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=spikemytear;7185933]win 7 64 i guess it won't be even exist in ur system so try to do the next steps for me i ignored it and playing fine with the hack but for farming i donno[/QUOTE]
Okay so I went to anti-XC
Showing the 5 most recent posts.