Posts by Noxen
6 posts total, newest first.
Nexon... WTF?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It seems like Nexon's entire flash server for combat arms is down. The Intro does not popup and when I try to enter the main site it doesn't come up. No links... nothing. They could be updating the site but there is noth[RE-RELEASE] Mini Anchor [CE by Uzeil]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey, Just doin the tutorial for fun but Im stuck on the third part. What do you do for the ASM part? What do I type for the code to get the value to increase?[Release] Updated Pointersin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey, what are the Exp 1, Exp 2, and Exp 3 hacks used for?Explanationin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey can some one explain what all the 65k CTF and other related stuff. Is the ___k the exp? and if so how to I use the 65k CTF?[Tut]How to get locked mapsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey, It works but I can't play the map. Just the loading screen shows and As i went through maps to thin out the addys I stopped on pump jack and so it shows the brushwood loading screen but plays on pump jack. How can i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.