[Release] Updated Pointers

Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4
[Release] Updated Pointers
Credits :: Combatant (Pointers), Dark Bytes(Cheat Engine), Nexon(Combat Arms), and the respected people who discovered these hacks.

Introduction :: Sorry to keep you guys waiting, but I haven't been on much, and I've finally got time to update some hacks. I'll keep updating this thread until I'm not allowed to edit it anymore, sorry if you guys miss out on something. If I do find something interesting, I may release it during the next patch, no promises though.

Instructions :: To activate these hacks, you'll just go on as if you've already searched for these addresses on your own. Just freeze them at the value you want, but leave the HP / AP / SP Locks at their default values.

Special Notes :: If you guys plan on adding these pointers manually, tick the pointer box, and add the address(top), and the offset(bottom), then press OK.

Also, I advise you guys to use some form of Cheat Engine 5.4 with these pointers.

__________________

SP Lock :: cShell.dll Pointer
cshell.dll+3A6C44
FC
__________________

HP Lock :: cShell.dll Pointer
cshell.dll+3A6C44
C
__________________

AP Lock :: cShell.dll Pointer
cshell.dll+3A6C44
10
__________________

EXP 1 :: cShell.dll Pointer
cshell.dll+147BBB
184
EXP 2 :: cShell.dll Pointer
cshell.dll+147BDD
184
EXP 3 :: cShell.dll Pointer
cshell.dll+2E8D11
184
__________________

TEAM 1 :: cShell.dll Pointer
cshell.dll+3740C8
2C
TEAM 2 :: cShell.dll Pointer
cshell.dll+366640
2C
__________________

Extra Notes :: Have fun getting banned :D
Combat_Arms_v1.8.rarattachment deleted · 675 downloads before removal
Good work. Side note, this will be compatible with any form of bypass or with just a UCE (not sure what the UCE deal is in CA).
Download attachment added.
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Should have rared or zipped the attachment and upload it to MPGH.

I did it for you.
Why is this trainer a CT file how do i use sorry im use to trainers being executables thanks for the help!
you use it with a cheat engine -.-''
Lawl i don't use CE i use MHS.
use ce for this so.
btw the exp hack , for the gp bonus , don't work they patched it ,you see it but you don't get it.
Wrong. If you make it low enough. You can sometimes get 2k per game. I leave it at 4999, some games I get it, some games I dont.
thx this is awsome
How does the Team 1 and Team 2 hack work? The help is appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire_ View Post
How does the Team 1 and Team 2 hack work? The help is appreciated.
Change the value to team u want to see.
1 = alpha, 2 = bravo.

If i am alpha, I would want to change to 2, and Bravo team (enemy) would show as allies (See their name always). But Alpha team would appear as enemies. Notice the keyword APPEAR.
Posts 1–15 of 57 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?