[Release] Updated Pointers

Posts 46–57 of 57 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Combatant View Post
They all perform the same function, so it doesn't matter which one you activate. People say that the GP hack isn't working, but I think it works every once in a while. Just freeze it at the value you usually do for the GP hack.
are you supposed to freeze it during a game or when your at the menu? Or does it not matter, i have been trying many things and just cant get it to work.
Quote Originally Posted by demonicreaper View Post
are you supposed to freeze it during a game or when your at the menu? Or does it not matter, i have been trying many things and just cant get it to work.
It does not matter.
what is AP?
I don't understand how to activate them.
What you said was really confusing.

Could you please rephrase it in a simpler and understandable way ?
Thanks !
Quote Originally Posted by JHooker View Post
I don't understand how to activate them.
What you said was really confusing.

Could you please rephrase it in a simpler and understandable way ?
Thanks !
Change the values to what you want?
Type down a step to step guide please.
I use MHS not CE. And I don't plan on using a CE.
Type down a step to step guide please.
I use MHS not CE. And I don't plan on using a CE.
Quote Originally Posted by JHooker View Post
Type down a step to step guide please.
I use MHS not CE. And I don't plan on using a CE.
LOL u posted exactly the same thing?

Anyways, yea i need a guide on how to do this too lol....
Quote Originally Posted by JHooker View Post
Type down a step to step guide please.
I use MHS not CE. And I don't plan on using a CE.
this files a .CT (cheat table) it will only work with CE

if you dont know how to use this download to some where you can find it
open CE
click the little comp icon in the top left
then click windows list
find engine.exe or engine.nog.exe(if you use nog's bypass)(CA must be open to find it to)
then click the load icon(right next to the comp icon in the top left)
load you cheat table(the file you just dled)
now you should have a list of a bunch of things in the bottom of the cheat engine window thats what you use to make trainers/hacks

a simply one to do is lock the SP Lock value(you must be playing a game otherwise it will not work)

thats just off the top of my head so it isn't that detailed
Quote Originally Posted by viperfx View Post
LOL u posted exactly the same thing?

Anyways, yea i need a guide on how to do this too lol....
I didn't mean to. I thought I hadn;t posted it yet :P
This is how you open a CT and use it.. oh boy.
NOTE: BEFORE YOU USE A CT EXTRACT IT TO YOUR DESKTOP TO MAKE IT EASIER.
1. Open CE.54
2. Open Bypass
3. Open CA
4. Inject bypass with an injector or just click it
5. Login
6. Alt+ Tab out of game
7. Attach CE to Engine.exe by pressing the glowing computer(top right). Engine.exe is usually near the bottom.
8. Click the icon that looks like a file being opened next to the computer.
9. Go to desktop, double click the CT.
10. Freeze your hacks by ticking the box.
If the value of your hp lock, ap lock, sp lock, and others are all ?? restart the CE and try again.
wtf is a pointer?!?!
D=
Posts 46–57 of 57 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us