[Release] Updated Pointers

Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Combatant View Post
TBH, I can care less if someone kills theirselves. It's just that they should learn to depend on theirself only. Now, as for your questions, I'll answer them in order.

1. I've been doing this for other games, and I strive to learn so that I won't have to depend on others for stuff.

2. Just like you guys, I started out not knowing anything, but as I got used to softwares and browsed through the memory regions, I noticed some things that may be of use to people, and wanted to help out.

3. I don't know where you got the flaming from, but from my point of view, it's directly telling them what to do, and it's already "dummy proofed", so people shouldn't be asking for much. Using a CT with a CE is common sense.

4. I'm just happy that people are thankful that I'm helping them out. I don't ask for much, and I don't want much. If I'm able to help out in any way, then I will.



I quoted your post. it was meant mostly for the ones who really get down and dirty on the flaming. I to am learning thru various different processes and ce and mhs.
also trial and error. BUT LOTS OF QUESTIONS.
you do simplify things better then most.

BUT OMG I am shocked to hear it wouldn't faze you. That some Nub off himself. Because of something you said.
But anyways Thanks for the addy pointers
Combatant, how do you implement the cshell.dll into pointers? The only time I got a cshell.dll is when I do a pointer scan through 00400000 to 7FFFFFFF. If you don't mind answering which do you use the most to find pointers? Pointer Scan or 'Find out what access this address'?
what was the value for the gp hack
may i ask what does Team 1 and Team 2 hack does? all it does is show the Enemies name and vice versa and yeah... thought it was like ESP? O_O
I only called it Team 1 / 2 to show that there were more than one pointers, and that they came from the method I used to find them.
Sorry, but I'm brazilian... How do I make to use this? Where do I chance the values? If I be Alpha... What do I change? Help me...
How does EXP 1, EXP 2, EXP 3? I active them. but it does not work = (
Ohhhhhh... I can change the EXP.... But HP and AP don't... I don't change AP and HP... Because when I go in the game start she back at 100(HP and AP)...
And the EXP... When a go in the game start it go back... Can I make money with this hack?
Where do u download the cheat engine and also, how do u type the codes in combat?
I have some questions. i know how to attach but what procces shuld i attach CombatArms.exe or Engine.exe?
BTW I have to use the Bypass Thing?
Quote Originally Posted by McOwned View Post
I have some questions. i know how to attach but what procces shuld i attach CombatArms.exe or Engine.exe?
BTW I have to use the Bypass Thing?
Engine.exe. (Not sure about the bypass)
You'll need a bypass if you're using CE5.4.

Note :: I've just found the backpack slot pointers, this will be released next patch with the supply crate pointers, hopefully.
Quote Originally Posted by Combatant View Post
You'll need a bypass if you're using CE5.4.

Note :: I've just found the backpack slot pointers, this will be released next patch with the supply crate pointers, hopefully.

Wow been waiting for that one, only one I really look forward to Thanks Combatant
i'm a nub here and i was wondering when do you activate the exp 1/2/3, cause i got it to work one time but ever since i havent gotten it to work. Also do you activate just one or all. Thanks in ad.vance
Quote Originally Posted by demonicreaper View Post
i'm a nub here and i was wondering when do you activate the exp 1/2/3, cause i got it to work one time but ever since i havent gotten it to work. Also do you activate just one or all. Thanks in ad.vance
They all perform the same function, so it doesn't matter which one you activate. People say that the GP hack isn't working, but I think it works every once in a while. Just freeze it at the value you usually do for the GP hack.
Posts 31–45 of 57 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us