dont suppose ny1 woudl e kind enough for a brief tutorial of how to use the ct file with Cheat Engine 5.4? I see all the pointers. and i freeze them. my health goes to 0 and the sp is always red. i still die liek normal. and i see no xp change. so i obviously need to do something else.
[Release] Updated Pointers
*stuck* 

ok well for GP hack any one have any of the numbers u enter that actualy give u gp.
iv tryed these so far.
13799999
1479999
4999
7999
62799
and many others cant find one that gives gp.
iv tryed these so far.
13799999
1479999
4999
7999
62799
and many others cant find one that gives gp.
Thanks Alot.
Nice Post Btw
P.S I Slammed The Thanks Button For Ya :P
Nice Post Btw
P.S I Slammed The Thanks Button For Ya :P
Sorry i'm sort of a noob but how do I use theses
Thanks for updating. Been waiting for these since yesterday 

Hey, what are the Exp 1, Exp 2, and Exp 3 hacks used for?
when i download it where do i put it XD
i have the CE 5.4 and i have your CT, now how do i launch it? CE 1st, then CA bypass?
the AP and HP locks dont work tehy look like they do but I can still die by being shot.
To everyone having trouble with the CT, open it with CE5.4, and then attach the engine to CA.
Now, for the people complaining about HP and AP Locks, there's a reason why god mode isn't released, these hacks only reduce the amount of deaths, nothing more. I've tested each and every one of these pointers myself.
As for the EXP 1 / 2 / 3 and TEAM 1 / 2 pointers, they're basically the same. I just found more than one static pointers for them, and I'm glad that I've helped you guys out.
Now, for the people complaining about HP and AP Locks, there's a reason why god mode isn't released, these hacks only reduce the amount of deaths, nothing more. I've tested each and every one of these pointers myself.
As for the EXP 1 / 2 / 3 and TEAM 1 / 2 pointers, they're basically the same. I just found more than one static pointers for them, and I'm glad that I've helped you guys out.
I'm sorry if us hacking noobs are annoying to you. But do you mind if I ask you a few questions
1. How did you learn how to make Hacks and make your own UCE?
2. Why do post hacking information on a public forum. When you know people with less knowledge then you will ask you question?
3. Do you flame people for asking question? Because you think your cool or is because other coders and mods flame people for asking question and you wanna fit in with them.
4 Do you feel that we don't appreciate your hard work and effort in helping us learn to make our own hacks.
I don't mind being flamed for asking question how something works and hope i learn from those questions.
Some of these question. I bet are coming from young fragers who are trying to learn. How this stuff works and i am sure some are just lazy and want you guys to do all the work.
Some of you hackers and coders for some of these young minds they look at you guys like GODS and Rock Stars.
Some my be crushed from being flamed some will flame back and some my go kill someone because you flamed them on the forums
I am a hacker in training
1. How did you learn how to make Hacks and make your own UCE?
2. Why do post hacking information on a public forum. When you know people with less knowledge then you will ask you question?
3. Do you flame people for asking question? Because you think your cool or is because other coders and mods flame people for asking question and you wanna fit in with them.
4 Do you feel that we don't appreciate your hard work and effort in helping us learn to make our own hacks.
I don't mind being flamed for asking question how something works and hope i learn from those questions.
Some of these question. I bet are coming from young fragers who are trying to learn. How this stuff works and i am sure some are just lazy and want you guys to do all the work.
Some of you hackers and coders for some of these young minds they look at you guys like GODS and Rock Stars.
Some my be crushed from being flamed some will flame back and some my go kill someone because you flamed them on the forums
I am a hacker in training
TBH, I can care less if someone kills theirselves. It's just that they should learn to depend on theirself only. Now, as for your questions, I'll answer them in order.
1. I've been doing this for other games, and I strive to learn so that I won't have to depend on others for stuff.
2. Just like you guys, I started out not knowing anything, but as I got used to softwares and browsed through the memory regions, I noticed some things that may be of use to people, and wanted to help out.
3. I don't know where you got the flaming from, but from my point of view, it's directly telling them what to do, and it's already "dummy proofed", so people shouldn't be asking for much. Using a CT with a CE is common sense.
4. I'm just happy that people are thankful that I'm helping them out. I don't ask for much, and I don't want much. If I'm able to help out in any way, then I will.
1. I've been doing this for other games, and I strive to learn so that I won't have to depend on others for stuff.
2. Just like you guys, I started out not knowing anything, but as I got used to softwares and browsed through the memory regions, I noticed some things that may be of use to people, and wanted to help out.
3. I don't know where you got the flaming from, but from my point of view, it's directly telling them what to do, and it's already "dummy proofed", so people shouldn't be asking for much. Using a CT with a CE is common sense.
4. I'm just happy that people are thankful that I'm helping them out. I don't ask for much, and I don't want much. If I'm able to help out in any way, then I will.
lol im a noob idk what the fuck to do lol -_-
Similar Threads
Hack/Release NewsWarrock VIP Hack Released/Updated - CS:S HACK UPDATED + Screenshots!
59 WarRock - International Hacks[release] Updated
24 Gunz Hacks(RELEASE UPDATE!) All Working Gunz Hacks As Of M11/D10/Y07 Are Here! 10 WarRock - International Hacks(release)(Update) RWH v2.0 Stable
16 WarRock - International Hacks[release][update] RWH v2,2
33
