Posts by pureoflight
5 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Public AVA Hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - I did find a thread about our error. I am guessing that this is an ijji problem and not the hack. Here's the thread link:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-ava-hacks/92556-peoples-getting-1031-error.htmlMPGH Public AVA Hackin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=johnex123;1220296]what is this [C:\ijji\ENGLISH\AVA\Binaries] when i play, after a while then this appeared >_>[/quote]
I get the same thing, game closes after a few mins and I get the "error 1013...binaIn-depth Tutorial (*Money Hack*)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - How do I make it "Open Restricted?"[Tut]Set up 65k + Any Map with WPE Proin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I don't see a "Bypass" button on the WPE Pro, and I always get "CA has detected a hacking program" blah blah blah. How can I fix this?In-depth Tutorial (*Money Hack*)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - How do you get to "MHS" with vista? I need to know that :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.