Posts by someguy876
49 posts total, newest first.
corndogs chams now work.. tips--in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - doubt it works, coming from a choob with 11 posts... but hey, it could. And also is the d3d9.dll only for vista? If it is I gotta go dig into my windows file...why do you hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - The first pc fps game I ever played was combat arms (well actually cs, but not a lot). I really sucked at it, and I was tired of people killing me all the time. Then I saw some guy spamming mpgh.net for free hacks and I Zac's No recoil Hack ( unpatchable )in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I laughed my ass off when I read "unpatchable". There's no such thing as an "unpatchable" hack.Try These Hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=circaboy1;618032]just becuase some1 talkes alot dosent make them a noob the stuff came to my head after each post there no rule agaisnt posting...[/quote]
theres something called the "edit" button, you should looShould Nexon have 2 server. HACKS and NO HACKS?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - thats just fucking stupid... your idea failed im sorry
Showing the 5 most recent posts.