Posts by Chaseee333
9 posts total, newest first.
Undetectable Working COD 4 Hack!in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - File _fffh_COD4-Fix.exe received on 10.08.2008 00:04:49 (CET)
Result: 3/36 (8.34%)
AhnLab-V3 2008.10.3.2 2008.10.07 -
AntiVir 7.8.1.34 2008.10.07 -
Authentium 5.1.0.4 2008.10.07 -
Avast 4.8.1248.0 2008.10.07 -
RUMOR OF PATCH 1.8 ON THE WAYin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - It will probably be released for the consoles first, and then PC a month or so later. Kinda hope they do fix some of the glitches.Got into the betain Battlefield Heroes Hacks - I've been in the beta for a few weeks now. And I'm amazed that I havent seen anyone hacking yet. Go LONG! ^_^Aimbot-RELEASEin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Scan plz
thanks[Realese] - No Gun, Body, Face or Handsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Cool
thanks mate
Showing the 5 most recent posts.