Posts by nodice20
4 posts total, newest first.
[In-Depth Tutorial] Hackshield Bypassin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Can anybody help me through getting the bypass to work. I have done everything I can think of. I still get error messages (either Failed to update protection modules, or could not inject dll. If anyone knows what to do iHackShield Bypass 2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey Harold, or anyone else for that matter, do you know what to do when I try to start the game and press "Game Start" and it gives me the 0x00000002 error message? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!HackShield Bypass 2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Does anyone know what to do or how to fix it when you get the 0x0020000 error message??? thank you[Release] Hackshield Bypassin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey. I downloaded the 2 links (injector and bypass) but am unable to do anything with them. Should I have to open them after then download or what? Help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.