[Release] Hackshield Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 220 · Page 1 of 15
[Release] Hackshield Bypass
I had it, and I was about to release it, but my computer broke...

OWAIT, no it didnt...

Rename HSUpdate.exe to anything else just in case the dll doesn't inject and Hack Shield wants to start up...

If you do not know how to use this, then good you shouldn't be hacking.

1. Go to your combat arms folder.

2. Go to HackShield folder.

3. Rename HSUpdate.exe to something else like GGGGG.exe

4. Put Hackshield Bypass.exe and Hackshield bypass.dll in the same folder.

5. Run Hackshield Bypass.exe

6. Run Combat arms.

7. Done. Open anything you want like CE , MHS, whatever you want.

Here is the video tutorial
Created with Camtasia Studio 5



FIX:
Download details: Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x86)

Download and install the above link
HackshieldBypass.rarattachment deleted · 10,083 downloads before removal
injector.rarattachment deleted · 5,360 downloads before removal
D:< I'll break your computer
*format C:\*
+ thanks if it works, testing right now!
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
Lol, Thanks a lot, virus free..
Of course it is
Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
Of course it is
Better be >_> I ran it without scanning.
So you put the file in the file that has combat arms .dll's and it should work?
Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
So you put the file in the file that has combat arms .dll's and it should work?
You have many signatures, an avatar, and custom text. Yet you have no idea how to use this...
or is it injection policy?
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
or is it injection policy?
I just opened it, press ok, and ran Combat arms...

Although it just closed on me when searching for a value >_>
Quote Originally Posted by FatEmoLLaMa View Post
I just opened it, press ok, and ran Combat arms...

Although it just closed on me when searching for a value >_>
combat arms is prone to crashes as it stands.
Working 100%

THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Virus scan up... look at my post..
... Oh, than it's not working properly?
RiskTool.Win32.ProcessPatcher.Nor!cobra (v)

Not a virus, it is basically saying it hides in the processors... I repeat, NOT A VIRUS!
Posts 1–15 of 220 · Page 1 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?