Working fine for me, Explorer.exe crashed so I haven't tested anything yet.
100th Post ftw
Originally Posted by FatEmoLLaMa
RiskTool.Win32.ProcessPatcher.Nor!cobra (v)
Not a virus, it is basically saying it hides in the processors... I repeat, NOT A VIRUS!
ProcessPatcher = Injection Library
Originally Posted by Harold
ProcessPatcher = Injection Library
What ever... I'm not too great with virus scans and such, I just say what I think... but still... NOT A VIRUS!
Originally Posted by Harold
combat arms is prone to crashes as it stands.
True true... I'll keep giving it a shot, And I know it is working because of the fact that CA didn't crash due to a "Hack Detected" when I attatched MHS to it... I'll try once more with MHS, and then I will try with Sora..
Originally Posted by FatEmoLLaMa
True true... I'll keep giving it a shot, And I know it is working because of the fact that CA didn't crash due to a "Hack Detected" when I attatched MHS to it... I'll try once more with MHS, and then I will try with Sora..
If you didnt rename the EXE like i said and the dll doesnt inject it will start up Hack shield and still give you a kick, so make sure you rename it so you dont have to go in game and get kicked then retry.
Originally Posted by Harold
You have many signatures, an avatar, and custom text. Yet you have no idea how to use this...
Uhm. Yeah. Made all by gourav. <.< I'm not that smart with hacking CA. Uh.....I just started playing it...@.@
Yep, true I already told you that. And, your a double poster.
... Well I just found out CA has its own speedz0r hack detection D:<
Oh, wow... well don't use it then..
Harold, notice that only 2 people thanked you out of the 100 people who viewed this thread. Do you see why you shouldn't release things?
I haven't thanked yet, give me a moment.. goodness...
and the views is different it would say 100 views if I opened this page 100 times..
Originally Posted by gudsoldier
I haven't thanked yet, give me a moment.. goodness...
and the views is different it would say 100 views if I opened this page 100 times..
That is true, but who the hell would do that? Most of these people just saw the link and left, never to return.
Meh I can speed hack a little with this, thats good enough.
Clich meh egg D:<
Good release Harold, +rep/+thanks for helping the community .
soon this website will like me even more, I'm still working on my noob proof hacking tutorials.