1 thing I cant find my Combat Arms folder lolz..
[Release] Hackshield Bypass
C:/Nexon/Combat Arms
Thanks alot dude and btw I added your Xfire 

Good morning, i need everyone that is having issues to make 100% sure that they don't have DEP/UAC or any virus scanner programs running to weed out the problems. I am currently making a video on how you use the DC injector for you guys that are having issues as it may be that my injector doesn't like your pc.
I dont have a virus scanner at all :{
4. Put Hackshield Bypass.exe and Hackshield bypass.dll in the same folder.
Does he mean in the HShield folder or in a separate folder?
Does he mean in the HShield folder or in a separate folder?
No, any old folder.. just make sure they stay together...
Ok let me check how it works.
I keep getting a error saying Fail to update projection modules! error code [0x0000002] any idea?
Well I named the HSupdate thing GGGGG or w.e and then i renamed it back and ca worked fine when it was GGGGG ca would not run at all with the hackbypass.
ya, I know, same for me.. so I removed it from the folder.
Well I think I got the Hackshield working cause when I start Combat Arms the hsupdate dont come up and when im in game I can open MHS and Combat Arms dose not close but 1 thing I tried to get the fog working and it still dose not.
I don't know, but you got bypass working have fun with that.
This thread is closed for replies.
