do you load the bypass before you load combat arms?
[Release] Hackshield Bypass
works amazingly, just used old MHS with it, but remember vista users to run everything as administrator or you'll get an error which I got first time I ran it
yeah, vista is a pain.
Wrong thread
works 100% thx
I got it to work. After messing around and it was my KIS 09 program that was keeping it from injecting. I tried to get it to work w/ parts of KIS still on so. I am not naked to the world. But its seems it won't work with it on. I hope this helps anyone who's having inject problems
Disable your protect services.
P.S I need an egg to grow and nurture. Who's got the eggs mon
Disable your protect services.
P.S I need an egg to grow and nurture. Who's got the eggs mon

not working...
"Fail to update protection modules!"
Edit: WORKSSSS!!!
i dont know how i did but worksss! I do two things, but I dont know how i do it work Oo
first: i open my combatarms.exe (desktop view) and inject with injec-TOR the .dll file
two: i delete the original HSUpdate.exe from my computer by a mistake!!!
with no rope i just do the steps again and it worksss
Now i reboot the system and not works again
my english to bad ^^
"Fail to update protection modules!"
Edit: WORKSSSS!!!
i dont know how i did but worksss! I do two things, but I dont know how i do it work Oo
first: i open my combatarms.exe (desktop view) and inject with injec-TOR the .dll file
two: i delete the original HSUpdate.exe from my computer by a mistake!!!
with no rope i just do the steps again and it worksss
Now i reboot the system and not works again
my english to bad ^^
ERROR PLZ POST REALLY HACKs 

I just keep getting Error 10301 or some shit, doesn't work anymore. I've done everything posted and it doesn't work today. Yesterday it worked fine.
will this work on freestyle basketball?becuz it runs on h/shield too.
TYVM for the bypass works like a champ.will this maybe work on other games with H/S will try later on an mmorpg have speed hacks for CE but H/S picks it up & DC' you,& tyvm again,& if anyone is going to be xp boosting again look me up in game UAszClown I'm out
Maybe the Engine has a timer cause I notice every 2 hours the Bypass works or just a random flaw...
It worked for me and I was gone for a good couple of hours... no problems.
Never worked for me.
This thread is closed for replies.
