[Release] Hackshield Bypass

Posts 166–180 of 220 · Page 12 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by David Banner View Post
Guy's why bother posting. They are just setting a trap so they can flame you .call you stupid and a NOOB. It you can't get this to work you shouldn't us it. blah blah blah. S don't waste your time Its all ready been posted to nexon so I am sure they are going to patch real soon. The mhs dude got his wish its been sent to nexon. (i'm sure he had nothing to do with that) Wink wink
Ohh yeah, like they even need my bypass to patch it. Get real and learn shit before you talk shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Herocold View Post
i followed ur extact steps in the vid... but when i open Combat arms. it says
Failed to update protection modules!- ErrorCode [0x000000002]
I get that error now.
Just retry again, should work. For vista right-click the bypass and press Run as Administrator.
does this work on other games that use h/shield like freestyle basketball?
Ah I got it working finally. I made a folder called bypass and put it inside the HShield folder and then

1.Load up the bypass (but dont press Ok)
2. Load up CA
3. Click 'Start Game' on CA and then I quickly click Ok on the bypass

I have to do it at a certain time or else it doesnt work. I usually wait just a second or 2 after I click Start Game on CA

And this is the only way it works for me.
I keep getting Cabal already running so shutting down. XP 64bit

I have gotten it to work several times but now I just get this.


I really think something is broken with it now.
I am currently using OMFGZ MultiDll Injector.
1. I add, CHAMs dll to my Injector
2. I add bypass dll to my injector
3. I change process to Engine.exe
4. I run CA
5. I get an error, that says Failed Update blah blah.

I dont use the injector that cam with the bypass because it doesnt inject for me. Help anyone?
Any one having issues with this, add me to msn or aim i am fixing peoples problems today.
Quote Originally Posted by computerism View Post
I am currently using OMFGZ MultiDll Injector.
1. I add, CHAMs dll to my Injector
2. I add bypass dll to my injector
3. I change process to Engine.exe
4. I run CA
5. I get an error, that says Failed Update blah blah.

I dont use the injector that cam with the bypass because it doesnt inject for me. Help anyone?
omg its me the FIX man, ok add it to injector , the bypass and chams and all, but u still need to rename hsupdate and put the bypass files in the HAckshield Folder so do it, then go to hackshield folder and runthe bypasser, and click ok then run CA, summary: have bypasser on even with injectors, and if it doesnt work , retry
Ok, what you do is you try again, if that doesn't work then your on vista (if not on vista then try over and over) and need to run everything as administrator (Right-Click the Injector and press Run as Administrator.
Seems like XP user's are having no problem's.
well i rename the hsupate to hsupdate123 and then i double click on hacksheild bypass.exe and i press ok and u run combat arms and for the hacksheild bypass thing it says could not inject dll and for the hsupdater it says failure to update protection modules! -ErrorCode [0x00000002] any help?
Have you tried more then once.. And try naming naming it to HSUpdate1234, then HSUpdate123 back and fourth untill it works.
yea ive tried doing it more then once
Then maybe you should wait until something easier/ better comes along.
Posts 166–180 of 220 · Page 12 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us