[Release] Hackshield Bypass

Posts 151–165 of 220 · Page 11 of 15
Guys just mess with it, it took me about a good 2 hours to get the no fog and the bypass working. I know a little longer then usual but hey it works.
If you get the failed to load protection module here is what I did: I loaded CA first, WITH HShield, then I closed, renamed HSUpdate then ran it with the bypass.
When you get that failed module thing, you can just try the second time, normally works every two or three times.
I tried it 2-3 times kept getting it until I did what I did, other times I never even had to, I guess I just got lucky and running it first with it up didn't really help.

Yeah, I ran it about 3 times on the labtop and the message went awy.
I renamed file to Harold and it works fine. This will be patched soon its all over the nexon.net website. So dump this and start working on the next fix.
nice work on the tut
I'm still looking to adopted an Egg
this isnt working for me i keep geting "protection module error"
are you a vista user? if so right click and run the bypass as administrator..
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
are you a vista user? if so right click and run the bypass as administrator..
no, im not vista. i have XP SP 2
Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
I had it, and I was about to release it, but my computer broke...

OWAIT, no it didnt...
Haha... That's the best shit about this entire thread.
Mine says, Could Not Inject dll. Please help?
Are you sure you injected right and make sure you watch the tut.
So did anyone figure out a fix for the bypasser because it doesn't work for me all that great i gotta try around 20-40 times before it works. Yeh i know that alot of damn times and when i reach up to 10 times i just feel like smashing my computer. Well and the injector thingy don't work for me neither and i can't install that Microsoft stuff that was posted up i get an error with it as well. So it must be just my luck.

P.S. Im on vista home basic sp1 and yes i set compatibility to xp and ran as admin no luck still got try like 20 times. Also i renamed hsupdate and all that crap but no luck for me.
ya im goin to say this sux for vista ppl including myself...
Ive done what the Tutorial had said. Im running XP Sp1.
Guy's why bother posting. They are just setting a trap so they can flame you .call you stupid and a NOOB. It you can't get this to work you shouldn't us it. blah blah blah. S don't waste your time Its all ready been posted to nexon so I am sure they are going to patch real soon. The mhs dude got his wish its been sent to nexon. (i'm sure he had nothing to do with that) Wink wink
Posts 151–165 of 220 · Page 11 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us