[Release] Hackshield Bypass

Posts 76–90 of 220 · Page 6 of 15
I get a 'Failed to update protection modules' error now. It also seems that Kiki's gets detected without the bypass.
To all you folks getting Injection Failed and Couldn't update modules this means that the injection didn't go successful. Make sure that DEP(Data Execution Prevention) is off, or add an exception for Engine.exe. I don't know if you have to have an admin account on Windows XP or not because I am always an admin on any machine I touch. And for the vista users i get mixed results of working/not working, try disabling the UAC(User Account Control) Google will help you with the UAC and DEP(a reboot is required).
Yea, I'm always regretting turning UAC off/on because it requires a restart (Just turned it back on because I decided to stop messing around with Ghost Online).

Turning it off also causes problems often on vista. Don't both disagreeing. Its only use being turned off is so you lose an extra confirmation window

I guess I'll try UAC before I bother installing XP on a vpc though (It will be much less painful if it works, doubt it will though).
hmm. tried turning DEC off but i still get the error.
i'll try just adding engine.exe this time.
For Vista users like myself, try:
1.Turn of firewall/virus scanner thingy
2.Run the bypass as Admin
whooo nice.. ^^
okay. so i added engine.exe to the DEP.
funny thing is SOMETIMES it works and sometimes it doesnt.
as i get the failure to update protection modules thing.
so if you're getting it, try what im going and clicking bypass, then cham, then game.
and if it doesnt work, you just do those 3 again, and again.
i did that and eventually it worked.
i know its not a fix, but it got it working.
Harold, I love you most !
You helped me so much,

- HelperKevin.
a question?
have some hotkey to active bypass? because first time i tried was ok, but now that i restarted the pc the hackshield is opening and happen that not possible to attach process in uce
and if i try to open game changing the HSUpdate name happen an error: "fail to update protection modules"
Quote Originally Posted by akraje View Post
a question?
have some hotkey to active bypass? because first time i tried was ok, but now that i restarted the pc the hackshield is opening and happen that not possible to attach process in uce
and if i try to open game changing the HSUpdate name happen an error: "fail to update protection modules"
This has to be injected on Start up, but tomorrow I will release a version as you requested where it will allow any program to be open.
VISTA DOES NOT WORK WIT THIS i just tryed it cant inject file so dont download if u got vista
not vista
i have xp sp2
When I start combat arms I receive

"Error: could not inject dll"

o.o
mine said cannot update files <.<
umm actualy thx for it
Posts 76–90 of 220 · Page 6 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us