[Release] Hackshield Bypass

Posts 61–75 of 220 · Page 5 of 15
Hmm. It worked for me once. I've used these steps and it hasn't worked. Can somebody tell me how to do it or which to do?

I've tried:

Running the bypass, injecting, starting up Combat Arms. Did nothing. I think HS wanted to run more.

I tried: Running CA then injecting... Didn't work...

I tried: Injecting while it started up... Didn't work.


How do you guys do it successfully?
yea its real simple guys..
1.extrac to desktop
2.open up hackshield application and press ok and ur done

DONT press delete it will shut down the bypass
Thanks a lot bro, works 100%!!!

Btw, for those of you who still can't even get it to work...Don't expect every single thing to be handed to you, I think Harold did enough by releasing this bypass and the rest should be up to you.

There is nothing more simpler than dropping the 2 files in the HS folder, running the exe, click ok and start the game. And if you have error, just delete those two files and drop in another copy.
ok so i add the hackshild bypass dll to combat arms launcher????
Where I porpoises "HackShield Bypass.dll"?
ok i downloed it but only nexon folder in it no hackshield folder so i cant do this
It happened that error.

Not working for me.

I:

Run the Bypass (Press OK in the window)
Run CA
Run MHS
5secs later I get HAD.

I'm using vista, and I tried running the bypass as admin.

I have the 2 files in my HS folder in CA.

Any help? Thanks in advance.
Nevermind. I figured it out.
How? This isn't working me either...
And thanks Harold for releasing this.

Maybe its vista? ;o
I succeeded. Thank you .. Mostly you Harold ^ ^
For people using Vista I am sorry but I do not have vista any longer and I wasn't able to test this. Theoretically it should work fine, but you know Microsoft.
I downloaded everything I went to find the Exe inside the hackshield folder and I can't find it there are no exe ones in there except the ones that I dropped in might it have another name? Thank you
Thanks Harold so much this is the bestest freaking thing you can almost ask for in CA thanks again "added thanks to you"
Yea, I'm going to guess vista is the problem right now. This shouldn't be hard to run, so only obvious reason would be vista.

I tried running the bypass in SP2 Compat mode, and it still didn't work though.

Also tried running Engine in SP2 mode, and Engine freaks out and says something like "Running in Compatibility Mode. Shutting Down"

Damn you Nexon

Oh well, I'm going to try running it using XP with virtual pc. On vacation so I got to dl XP Takes forever...

Anyone mind trying it if they already have a vpc of XP setup and giving the results so I don't waste time dl it? Otherwise I'll try it, but it won't be till tomorrow (5hr dl time right now).
Posts 61–75 of 220 · Page 5 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us