[Release] Hackshield Bypass

Posts 46–60 of 220 · Page 4 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
Man, I know soon this forum will be deserted.. because there won't be anything working..
What do you mean ?


and if this could get a sticky that would be great.
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
Man, I know soon this forum will be deserted.. because there won't be anything working..
Hasn't been deserted for a very long time.
Ya, because it's still capable of giving out useful hacks..
Tx! Working fine here!
looks like someone finally released one, oh well it was fun while it lasted.
I did what was said, it says cannot upload protection or something like that. Ever since the patch though I've had a hell of a time getting on, it keeps saying its already running even if I just turned on my pc.
Quote Originally Posted by Xani View Post
I did what was said, it says cannot upload protection or something like that. Ever since the patch though I've had a hell of a time getting on, it keeps saying its already running even if I just turned on my pc.
I don't know why your having issues.
Yeah I got the same error as Xani.
I'll try a reboot etc, I'll get back to you if I can get it working Xani.
Thanks for the bypass
And to the people who are having problems, make sure u put the dll and the bypass in the same folder in HS
Quote Originally Posted by 4trey View Post
Thanks for the bypass
And to the people who are having problems, make sure u put the dll and the bypass in the same folder in HS
Any where will do as long as the DLL AND the exe are in the same location.
Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
Any where will do as long as the DLL AND the exe are in the same location.
Oh my bad i just thought that because when i put them all together it worked, but before when they were not all together i was getting the same problem as some of them
OK???? but for any1 who doesn't know whats next after the rename and ++ of the two files???What do you do??..

Think of it this way the more you help ppl out the more THX ,Egg grown thing will happen 2 the person with the post besides com'n this is a forum helping and sharing is needed YES!! Ppl do RE-repost things a lot so some1 just do it the right way and it will maintain at the top.
doesn't work for me when i rename the HSUpdate.exe and start the game it says Fail to update protection modules! pls help me
Quote Originally Posted by ghost0994 View Post
doesn't work for me when i rename the HSUpdate.exe and start the game it says Fail to update protection modules! pls help me
You have to use the bypass, cant just download the rar file. its basic stuff folks.
yes i did use the bypass but doesn't work
Posts 46–60 of 220 · Page 4 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us