[Release] Hackshield Bypass

Posts 31–45 of 220 · Page 3 of 15
Can I release a tutorial for this? Harold...
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
Can I release a tutorial for this? Harold...
You're free to do whatever you want. The faster this spreads, the faster hack shield will patch.
Wow, you're mister positive...
Well... I get further each time I open it... this time I got to search a value, then it closed on me and said hack detected when I got to the end of the search...

And I have try'd to rename HSUpdate.exe and it just gives me an error telling me that HackShield can't open...
Quote Originally Posted by FatEmoLLaMa View Post
Well... I get further each time I open it... this time I got to search a value, then it closed on me and said hack detected when I got to the end of the search...

And I have try'd to rename HSUpdate.exe and it just gives me an error telling me that HackShield can't open...
Then you are obviously using this wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Harold View Post
Then you are obviously using this wrong.
How am I doing this wrong though... I opened it, clicked ok, I even get in-game without HackShield open now... I just can't search for value's using MHS cause its being a noob on me...
Quote Originally Posted by FatEmoLLaMa View Post
How am I doing this wrong though... I opened it, clicked ok, I even get in-game without HackShield open now... I just can't search for value's using MHS cause its being a noob on me...
Restarting fixes a lot of broken problems, yet it causes them. Go ahead and try it.
I changed my mind. I actually want people to start releasing things for two reasons:

1) Hack Shield will improve making it harder for people to hack as time progresses
2) The amount of "H0W D0 JI D0 TH1ZZ PL0X T3LLZ MA" is making me laugh
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
I changed my mind. I actually want people to start releasing things for two reasons:

1) Hack Shield will improve making it harder for people to hack as time progresses
2) The amount of "H0W D0 JI D0 TH1ZZ PL0X T3LLZ MA" is making me laugh
Sooner or later only good programmers will be able to use hacks, unlike now where everyone can.
Why would you need a tutorial on how to run a .exe and click the OK button...
because some people don't know how to get rid of some errors... I've been pmed... oddly enough...
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
because some people don't know how to get rid of some errors... I've been pmed... oddly enough...
Ohh, you are talking about how to use this not how to do it, sure go ahead and do that i misunderstood you i apologize.
Ok, I'll be posting a tut.
>.> Funny how people love compiled double clicked stuff O.O Yet the most people who use this are going to do is use MHS again lol.. >.> I posted this a tutorial like 1 page back XD it died.
Man, I know soon this forum will be deserted.. because there won't be anything working..
Posts 31–45 of 220 · Page 3 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us