[Release] Hackshield Bypass

Posts 91–105 of 220 · Page 7 of 15
Quote Originally Posted by iwannawin View Post
When I start combat arms I receive

"Error: could not inject dll"

o.o
Ok, you are on vista, it's obvious, right click and click run as administrator, it'll work..

Quote Originally Posted by canucksboy View Post
mine said cannot update files <.<
You need to take the file instead of renaming, move it away... and run as adming when you use the hacks... for vista
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
Ok, you are on vista, it's obvious, right click and click run as administrator, it'll work..
XP
plss help when i oper the combat arms said fail to update protection module! - error code[0x00000002] pls help
hotmail: enmanuel_0053@hotmail.com (speak spanish too)
Quote Originally Posted by olphen View Post
plss help when i oper the combat arms said fail to update protection module! - error code[0x00000002] pls help
hotmail: enmanuel_0053@hotmail.com (speak spanish too)
I don't speak Spanish... uno dos tres quatro cinqo seiz septo ciepta diaz. I missed a number I know.. Anyways the error is already answered, instead of renaming try moving it somewhere else.
I've tried and retried several times. After last night, I haven't gotten this bypass working.
... who wants me to explain once and for all?
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
... who wants me to explain once and for all?
Do not... Any one who can't get this to work doesn't deserve to use it. What the hell is so hard about renaming a few stuff and opening an executable?
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
... who wants me to explain once and for all?
i do, pls i can't use mhs and all that stuff it's not working for me
Read the first post, it has been edited and instructions included.
doesn't work for me when i rename the HSUpdate.exe and start the game it says "Fail to update protection modules!"
Try Moving the file to somewhere else, like I moved mine onto my desktop...
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
Try Moving the file to somewhere else, like I moved mine onto my desktop...
the bypass or HSUpdate.exe?
Quote Originally Posted by gudsoldier View Post
HSUpdate.exe
ok i did that but when i start the game it says "Fail to update protection modules!"
Posts 91–105 of 220 · Page 7 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us