Posts by code....
13 posts total, newest first.
Premium Accountsin Minecraft Discussions - I'm not new on here, I just lurk all the time but never post, but always rep if its good. I would like one if you want to give it to me, I understand if you dont.
Either way, I would like one :)aIW|Stat boosterin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [quote=Marshall Mathers;3414568]@~Akatsuki~ Your so smart[/quote]
You're so smart.
Fix'dSuper Knifes V2.0in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Am I the only one who see this?
>tomawalk[UFB-Falin] 0H K.O. Dom Pedroin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Falingrave;2950155]lol v2.0.... /tehe
When i make an M9 for the NX-Challenged Members i'll get one[/quote]
Yes make one for us... "NX-challenged Members" please!Pistol Pwnage - by ᴺᴼᴼᴮin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I tried it on xp, I dont get any change to the rof. Changed the interval to lower and higher settings, still nothing. It did mess up my dsr when I tried to use it, it would keep my scope up after every shot.
Any idea wh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.