Posts by elmachodelagata
88 posts total, newest first.
Recording CFin CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=leopoldo614;5946435]
aha..thanks anyways..:(
To which settings did you save as in fraps?[/QUOTE]
i dont know... because i dont record anything... but i think what is very lag because my internet connexion aren´t I keep on getting this...in CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=leopoldo614;5944179]
runescape already tried that and he said it didn't work.
Which was what I told him to do. =|[/QUOTE]
mmm... very weird... if the safe mode didnt worked... i dont know what is the problem... mRecording CFin CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=leopoldo614;5944184]
no, it's incredibly fast. Z8games website load in like .1 seconds, and hotmail and facebook are even faster.
Ulthough MPGH takes like 3 seconds to open...But that's not the case.
It's definitHow to gain fast EXP (must have 2 pc's)in CrossFire Tutorials - nice man...I keep on getting this...in CrossFire Help - yeah, reinstall in safe mode... if doesn´t work, download again i think /fuckthat...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.