Posts by SadClown20
42 posts total, newest first.
[Release]SpeedHack with lightvestin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=gibraltar6;335090]wow you noob this doesn't work and you get detected right away....[/quote]
Who the FUCK are you to be calling anyone a noob?:mad:How to turn off "Swear Filter"in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - *seemliss*
I hope that isn't your REAL IGN (which I don't think you would post your IGN), if so (or not), I've been spoofing that name for the last 2 nights...:eek:RELEASE-->FULL CLOTHING TRAINER! 25+ OPTIONS!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What are the stats on the tactical vest? Anyone know?[Poll] Bypassing Errorsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I get this a lot. I just switch to different version of harolds, or a trainer with a bypass in it.This damned section is killin mpghin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well, I don't post to often, because I simply have nothing to say. Why would I clutter up the forum with my useless babbel? To put it simply I don't post, unless I think it's something useful to this community (or at lea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.