[Poll] Bypassing Errors

PollDo you often find the error (in post) when you try to bypass using HackShield 3.0?
Yes40% · 10
No60% · 15
25 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
[Poll] Bypassing Errors
This isn't a poll/post asking people for help on bypassing errors. Instead, I'm wondering how many people have this specific error:

Error - Combat Arms is a already running, so shutting down the client.

The main solution to this is to keep retrying. But nobody likes to sit at the computer for 15 minutes (or more) *hoping* that the next time they retry, the bypass will work. So I'm wondering how many people have this error. If a fair amount of people have this error, I want to make an automation program to automatically retry, so they can do something else while my automation programs keeps retrying.

Answer the poll. The question is, most of the time when you try to bypass using HackShield 3.0, do you have this error: "Combat Arms is a already running, so shutting down the client."?
I get this a lot. I just switch to different version of harolds, or a trainer with a bypass in it.
I find that the fastest solution to this problem is to log off your account and log back on not switch users log off, then right as soon as you can click the injector open it up then open up CA click game start do this right as soon as stuff starts to load i notice that the injector is a little too fast injecting the file so it needs a little lag. hope this helps
Rahh that gets bloody annoiing It takes forever I restart my PC then try again but then I found out it just does same thing lol... I would LOVE this auto thingy to come out..
So If My PC lags a bit it might inject faster?
Quote Originally Posted by Djlittle View Post
So If My PC lags a bit it might inject faster?
no other way around if you pc lags a bit it will inject slower and work right now the injector is injecting to fast
Quote Originally Posted by Drown2008 View Post
no other way around if you pc lags a bit it will inject slower and work right now the injector is injecting to fast
ohh ok thanks
Quote Originally Posted by secutos View Post
This isn't a poll/post asking people for help on bypassing errors. Instead, I'm wondering how many people have this specific error:

Error - Combat Arms is a already running, so shutting down the client.

The main solution to this is to keep retrying. But nobody likes to sit at the computer for 15 minutes (or more) *hoping* that the next time they retry, the bypass will work. So I'm wondering how many people have this error. If a fair amount of people have this error, I want to make an automation program to automatically retry, so they can do something else while my automation programs keeps retrying.

Answer the poll. The question is, most of the time when you try to bypass using HackShield 3.0, do you have this error: "Combat Arms is a already running, so shutting down the client."?
I dont get that i get Could not inject dll...something like that...
Re:
I dont get either. The error I get is "You click to damn slow, try again"
this thread is gonna be full of choobs that dont use search button or read posts
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
this thread is gonna be full of choobs that dont use search button or read posts
How do i get out of choob rank?
I get Combat Arms is a already running, so shutting down the client. or Fail to update protection modules! - ErrorCode [0x0000002] lol
If you have any errors, and are using XP, add my xfire and I'll try to help, I have helped out many many people in the past and I am glad to keep helping if needed ^_^
Can u help with vista?
Hmm... try running it as admin, if not, then there is 1 tut that helps you disable 2 things on vista allowing you to run it, give me some time, it was posted a while back.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us