Bypass problem "an error has occured with hackshield (code=10702) Help please

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Bypass problem "an error has occured with hackshield (code=10702) Help please
Ok, so I am using bypass 2.5, and i'm using injector. I run Combat arms, (not Harold's), I run normal combat arms, and then after 1-2 minutes, It closes and says "An error has occured with hackshield (code=10702), The program is shutting down." Any help Please? I might be using the bypass wrong, Could use a Short tutorial xD. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by woody77 View Post
This could help it was for the first bypass... I have not used any of the new hacks but try this.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ld_bypass.html

if your not using the bypass make sure you rename the HSUpdate.exe back to normal or I think you get that error.
Alright, I put the files into the hs folder, but When I load combat arms, it says " An invalid file has been installed, please reinstall the client." Any help on that? thanks for quick reply btw
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?